Turnkey and Land-Based Operations
Ezugi also offers dealer and croupier training as well as a service that allows casinos to set up and manage their own live dealer solutions. An expert team of live dealer platform specialists come into the casino to set up the hardware and proceed to train the casino’s employees. Upon exiting, the casino will have its own dedicated live dealer suite available for mobile and desktop play.
Ezugi 360 operations (OTT)
A new fad is about to become the norm within the live casino sector of the online casino industry. We have already seen Ezugi’s competitors offer casinos the chance to give members access to real-life tables in land-based casinos and make bets on the outcome while playing online. Ezugi’s 360 operations are exactly the same. Currently, the casino uses OTT roulette to stream these games.
The company links up with land-based casinos and installs HD cameras over the table with advanced microphone tech. Players online can then log on and make bets on the table using virtual chips thus not to disturb the live game and players physically sitting at the tables.
Ezugi now operates 20 table game variations all available in real-time. In total there are 70 tables on the company’s shared network which is accessible by any casino provider that wishes to use the Ezugi platform. Across those tables, there are over 300 fully trained dealers and croupiers. These tables are all under constant surveillance via a centralised ‘Mission Control Room’ in case of any issues, and of course, the technology to stream and share the table games across the World Wide Web is state-of-the-art.
All live dealer games at Ezugi come with:
- Live chat
- Dealer tipping
- Live support chat
- The choice of multiple camera views
- Video and audio control features
- Game history with hot and cold number
- Multi-table gaming (play multiple tables)
All versions of roulette use the European variation of the game with just a single zero, have a live music option and allow an unlimited number of players.
- Auto roulette – (Desktop/Mobile with no croupier required)
- Live roulette – (Desktop/Mobile and Tiers, Orphelins, and Voisins du Zero)
- OTT roulette – (Desktop/Mobile and streamed from land-based casino globally)
Blackjack tables come different variations with options such as double down, split pair, insurance, and side bets including the popular21 3 and Perfect Pairs bets.
- Blackjack – (Desktop/Mobile with bet behind feature)
- Hybrid blackjack – (Desktop)
- Unlimited 21 Blackjack – Auto Split – (Desktop/Mobile with bet behind feature)
- Blackjack Bet Behind – (Desktop/Mobile with bet behind feature)
There are 4 versions of baccarat available and this is one of the most in-demand games hosted by the Ezugi live dealer platform.
- Baccarat – (Desktop/Mobile with 6 side bets)
- Knockout Baccarat – (Desktop game with 7 side bets)
- Baccarat Super 6 – (Desktop game with 7 side bets)
- Baccarat Dragon Bonus – (Desktop game with ‘Super 6’ side bet)
Aside from the three most popular casino table games, Ezugi also hosts other popular tables that have become household names on the casino scene.
- Bet on Number – (Desktop lotto style game)
- Dragon Tiger – (Desktop/Mobile like baccarat and has 8 side bets)
- Keno – (Desktop lotto-style game with jackpot)
- Casino Hold’em – (Desktop/Mobile poker game versus the house)
- Andar Bahar – (Desktop/Mobile card game popular in India)
Pros & Cons
It is quite difficult to find any flaws in the Ezugi gaming platform because the company has covered almost all angles to ensure anyone playing on Ezugi live dealer tables has a real to life, interactive, and smooth gaming experience.
- Majority of games available on both desktop and mobile
- Uses ‘Bet Behind’ feature if tables are full
- Unlimited players on roulette games
- Plenty of side bet options
- 20 game variations
- 300 dealers
- 70 tables globally
- Multi-lingual services
- No Caribbean poker
- No 3-card poker
Ezugi is not yet the biggest live dealer platform, but it is most certainly on its way and is by no means a small operation. The company has incorporated all the latest features such as live chat and support, bet behind features, and the option to play roulette on land-based casino tables, plus as an added bonus, players can choose their preferred camera angles. With over 300 full trained dealers and croupiers, Ezugi is able to cope with peak demands by opening new tables when others are full, and if players prefer to wait for a specific dealer, then there is a bet behind feature to keep you entertained.