Evolution Gaming have tagged their infinite blackjack table ‘unlimited seats, unlimited fun’ in which players will always get a seat and there is a ‘Six Card Charlie’ rule attached, plus this version of blackjack is suitable for all bankrolls.
Infinite Blackjack allows players to sit down with the dealer one on one. On the table, there are several options for side bets as well as the usual spot for your initial bet. The 4 side bet options either side of the bet area on the table are:
- Any Pair
- 21 3
- Hot 3
- Bust It
You will also see clear table markings that explain that the dealer will stand on soft 17, and ‘six player cards = win’.
Graphics, Sounds, and Animations
Evolution Gaming operates one of the most sophisticated live dealer studios online today. Players that connect to the Infinite Blackjack table will be met with a picture-perfect HD video streamed via a high-tech webcam in the Evolution Gaming live dealer suite.
In addition to this, Evolution Gaming uses the very best audio equipment. You can clearly hear the dealer’s announcements as long as you are using a device with decent speakers or headphones. Furthermore, there is a chat option on the table so you can speak with the dealer as you play.
On the table, all cards are clearly visible and use large numbers as well as suit symbols for the benefit of both mobile and desktop players.
You will be making your bets using virtual casino chip which will popup on the screen under a ‘place your bets’ title.
Top Casinos to Play the Game:
Once you sit down at the table, you can start by placing your bets. The chips will appear after each finished round and all you need to do is click on the denomination you want to bet, then click on the betting area you want to place your bets.
You also have other options such as sound options, video quality, chat, and settings where you can change how you view the table.
Once you are satisfied with your bets, move the cursor away for the betting to start.
The dealer will deal 2 cards face up and place them into a card hole, then your cards will appear at your seat. The dealer will then deal 1 face and 1 face-down card to him or herself. You will then have more betting options available to you depending on how you play blackjack.
Infinite Blackjack gives you many of the common blackjack betting options that you will be familiar with as well as 4 side bets. Side bets are made at the same time as your main bet, and you must place the main bet first before you can start opting in for the side bets.
Once your cards are in front of you, you have several options:
- Red minus (-) button = ‘Stand’
- Green plus ( ) button = ‘Hit’
- 2x button = ‘Double Down’
- Opposing arrow button = ‘Split’
- Insurance (Yes/No popup) = ‘Insurance bet’
If you do not select any of these options, then the casino will auto hit for you.
Here is a rundown of the side bet available on the Blackjack Infinite game:
- Any Pair: If the 2 first cards in your hand are a pair, then you win. The amount you are paid depends on whether you get a pair of 2s or a pair Kings. The higher the value of the pair, the bigger the payout.
- 21 3: This side bet uses poker hands. It takes into account the dealer’s face-up card and both your cards to create 3-card poker hands such as trips, flush, straight, and so on. You can win up to 100 to 1 using this side bet.
- Hot 3: This side bet also uses the 3 face-up cards on the table. If the combined total is 19, 20, 21, a suite 21, or three 7s, then you win. The higher the value of the cards combined, the bigger the payout.
- Bust It: When you place this side bet, you are betting on the dealer going bust – so above 21. There are also several combinations and numbers of cards that the dealer can bust with, and this combination will decide your payout.
Bet sizes, RTP and Variance
The minimum/maximum bets start at 1.00 and high stakes players can bet up to 5,000.00 in their local currency. For bets higher than this, players will need to have a heightened VIP level and a casino manager or make arrangements with the casino’s live chat support if you are new high roller just starting out at your live casino.
Infinite blackjack gives blackjack players a table to play at no matter what time it is or whether the dealer suite is flooded due to peak playing hours. Aside from this, most of the rules follow standard blackjack gameplay but with the addition of some fun side bets.
However, side bets are there for fun because the house edge on each one is much higher than just playing straight down the line blackjack. Most blackjack players that religiously follow basic strategy will not use the side bets on this table or choose a different Evolution Gaming blackjack table where side bets are not offered.