Warp Wreckers Power Glyph online slot game
One of the best new cluster pays slots on the online casino scene today. You can win up to 4,500x your bet via a huge array of features such as increasing multipliers via Wilds, Power Glyph and The Destroyer. On top of this, every win activates a tumbling reels feature, giving you the chance to land multiple wins for the price of just one spin.
Theme and Story Line
Set deep in space in a galaxy far away, an army of robots has been cloned and now comes face to face with its copycat clan. In the confusion these bots blow into smithereens, spreading their debris across the reels to bring you cluster wins.
Graphics, Sounds, and Animations
Quickspin designers have done a great job of making this slot look like a modern game with retro colours and graphics. The backdrop shows a space robot with various weapons it can enable (see Power-Up Stack feature) as he wonders a world full of cybertronic tech and crystalised landscapes offering the perfect conditions for this robot cluster pays battle. Be prepared for plenty of animated action, sound effects, and an electronic theme tune.
Top Casinos to Play the Game:
Set on a 5x5 grid, this is a cluster pays slot title that pieces together alike symbols to form cluster combinations that pay out the below listed spin multipliers. The gameplay couldn’t be simpler–simply bet and spin, then let the symbols cluster together anywhere on the reels while features spring to action enhancing your wins. However, before you begin, you may want to get yourself acquainted with the various bonus' features simply because there are so many helping you bring in big wins.
Cluster up 5, 4, or 3 symbols on adjacent positions anywhere on the reels for the following spin bet multipliers:
- Wild: 50x, 5x, 2.5x
- Power Glyph: 50x, 5x, 2.5x
- Grabber Robot: 10x, 1x, 0.5x
- Jetter Robot: 10x, 1x, 0.5x
- Unit Robot: 10x, 1x, 0.5x
- Any Robot: 5x, 0.5x, 0.25x
- Goldium Crystal: 3x, 0.3x, 0.15x
- Roseium Crystal: 2x, 0.2x, 0.1x
- Violetium Crystal: 3x, 0.3x, 0.15x
- Jedeium Crystal: 2x, 0.2x, 0.1x
- Skymium Crystal: 2x, 0.2x, 0.1x
Bonuses and Free Spins
- Win Multipliers/Tumbling Reels: Every time a cluster win forms, the winning symbols disappear, the multiplier increases by 1, and new symbols drop in. Each new cluster from this feature will continue to increase the multiplier.
- Free Spins: If you land multiple wins across the reels and clear the reels, except wilds, you will earn 6 free spins. During free spins, the multiplier will not reset, meaning you could end up accumulating 1,000x multipliers of your spin bet.
- Wild: There is a standard wild (pink ball with ‘W’) + the Power Glyth (Glowing sun colour ball). Wild symbols only spawn, they are not naturally a symbol in the reels.
- Standard Wild Spawns: Appears on the tumbling reels feature when you land a combination containing‘Crystal’ symbols.
- The Power Glyth Wild Spawns: Appears with the tumbling reel feature when you land a combination containing ‘Robot’ symbols.
- Power-Up Stack: There are 4 power ups displayed in the robot sitting on the side of the reels. If a Power Glyth wild is part of a win, then it will activate the first power ups. If a new win appears, the next power up will activate, and so on.
- Transformer Power Up: Picks any symbol at random and turns all symbols of its kind onto the reel into another symbol.
- Eraser Power Up: Selects and erases a random symbol type from the reels.
- Warper Power Up: Turns symbols on the reels into the standard wild
- Bomber Power Up: New wild symbols will drop in anywhere on the reels
Bet sizes, RTP and Variance
You can bet between 0.20 and 100.00 per spin. The RTP is listed as 90.02% overall, which is split between the base game (63.58%) and the free spins game (26.44%). On the Quickspin website, it rates the variance on a scale of 1 to 5, and the Warp Wreckers Power Glyph slot is rated as 5 (high variance).
Warp Wreckers Power Glyph is right up there with the best cluster pays titles circulating the online casino arena today. It is also one of the easiest cluster wins slots to understand visually as it only requires 3, 4, or 5 symbols in a cluster. And there’s plenty of action with tumbling reels after every win and an endless stream of features. Highly recommended!