New Online Casino
A new online casino making its way into the iGaming market has a lot to prove. With thousands of brands to compete against, these fledgling casinos need to establish themselves. Luckily for these newcomers to the iGaming scene, there is an army of enthusiasts looking specifically to take advantage of the enhanced bonus offers commonly offered to attract clientele.
In addition to the improved bonus deals, the gaming experience at new online casino sites always includes the options to play desktop and/or mobile games. The new software will allow you to log on to the same account from different devices so you can play while on the move while you are out and at home on your desktop when for an indoor gaming session.
On top of this, these new online casino venues are constantly being developed, resulting in newer, more exciting games. You may also notice improved graphics with fewer bugs because the latest platforms use the latest IT tech to deliver the ultimate iGaming experience to your device.
New Online Casinos 2022
Throughout the year dozens of new online casinos open their virtual doors, and you will find many of them reviewed on this page. You can use the ‘Popularity Rating’ filter in the sidebar of this page to sort them by their ratings. Although these brands do not have a history, as the new online casino niche is so popular, many of the newly added brands already have a rating.
If you are looking for a new casino operating under a particular licensing framework, select the ‘Regulators’ filter. You will find options including Malta Gaming Authority, (MGA) or Curacao eGaming, UKGC, New Jersey, Kahnawake, and many more. Plus, if you are looking for a platform operating with an eCOGRA seal of approval, this is also available as an option.
If you are looking for games from a particular game developer, you can use the ‘Software Provider’ filter. You will find a list of more than 110 reputable video slots, virtual table games, and live dealer game developers to choose from.
For those of you looking to deposit using your preferred payment method, you can use the ‘Payments’ filter. There are more than 25 options including popular eWallets like MuchBetter, MiFInity, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and ecoPayz. You will also find several banking app options here too. Popular payment methods like Interac and EasyEFT, for example. Adding to this, there are cryptocurrency options too. You can use the filter to list casinos accepting Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Advantages of new casinos
The key benefit to playing at new gambling sites is added value to your gaming experience. This largely comes via better-than-average bonus deals put on display to lure in new players so the site can build up its customer base.
You can take advantage of this generosity by claiming a no deposit bonus deal giving you a ‘risk-free bonus money balance’ or ‘free spins’ simply for signing up as a member. Also, welcome bonus offers and regular bonus deals for new online casino sites tend to offer comparatively higher deposit match percentages and free spins with low wagering requirements pinned. Furthermore, it is also common to see more liberal bonus T&Cs, such as higher min bets, longer bonus expiry timeframes, and/or bonus bets allowed on live casino and table games rather than just video slots.
As of all this wasn’t already enough, during your search for a new online casino, you’ll find those willing to go the extra mile by pinning on weekly cashback deals, tournaments with prize pools, and other attractive promotions like monthly bonus free spins.
New online sites also enhance other areas of the platform to appeal to the wider community. Some examples include higher maximum withdrawals, faster VIP levels, low minimum deposits, more games to play with the bonus, and fast pending times, moving your withdrawal requests from pending to processing the same day you request your withdrawal.
Another new feature casinos are using, and often found on new online casino sites, is the addition of a shop. Some sell merchandise, while most will give you the option to buy free spins, bonuses, and other perks using your VIP loyalty points.
Other Considerations When Choosing a New Online Casino
When considering a new online casino, the platform’s reputation is a key consideration. However, there are a few other things to keep in mind as well, including the following:
- Safety. Is the site secure? How does the new site handle payment transactions? Do they have measures in place to safeguard your personal information against hackers?
- Customer support. Does the new casino online offer live chat, telephone, or email support? If so, how easy is it to reach someone? Does the company respond quickly to emails and answer phone calls promptly without an extended wait time?
- Payment options. What type of payment options are available at the new online casino? Do certain bonuses require you to use a particular payment option? What are the fees associated with using credit cards, e-wallets, or other payment options?
- Withdrawal options. How easy is it to withdraw funds? Many of the newest online casino sites offer super-fast withdrawals. Commonly, your cash is processed within 0 -24 hours, with some taking as little as one hour. Ensure you know what the timeframes are as well as any situations that may cause delays.
- Gaming choices. What types of games are offered? Are there platforms offering bonus deals that apply to games you like to play? Are the game filters user-friendly? Does the company partner with reputable software providers? How often is the gaming library updated?
- Interface. Does the casino load easily with no noticeable glitches? When you play games, is there any lag? Do you notice the same quality graphics on a desktop as you do on a mobile phone or tablet?
- Welcome bonuses. How do welcome bonuses at casinos that have just come online and have no history compare with established brands? Are there any hidden terms and conditions associated with these welcome bonuses?
Avoiding Rogue Platforms when Selecting New Online Casinos
Online gambling accounts for more than €41 billion worldwide. It’s no surprise then those rogue new casinos spring up from time to time. How can you tell if a new online casino site is legitimate or not? Here are some things to look for.
First, always ensure the new casino site is licensed and that software is tested for accuracy and fairness. Look for certificates from brands that work with casinos using RNGs. iGaming Labs, eCOGRA, or Technical Systems companies that are leaders in the industry for RNG testing, and eCOGRA also display regular payout percentage reports.
Also, consider how transparent the operator is. Do the casinos in your shortlist provide a physical address and telephone number, or do they request you contact them by email? Does the telephone number they provide work? Casinos that provide vague information could be trying to hide something or worse. Some casinos may prevent you from contacting them when they close your (winning) account without warning. This is why it is vital that you look for casinos that hold a reputable license.
Finally, you should always perform a quick web search to see what others are saying about the new online casino site you are looking at. If multiple players are complaining about bait-and-switch tactics or not getting paid, you’ll definitely want to avoid these types of casinos.
New Casinos FAQ
Are new casinos safe to play at?
What are the benefits of playing in new online casinos?
Do new online casino sites offer bonuses?
How can I find out when a new online casino was established?
Why should I play at a new online casino?